What to Expect During Your In-Home Design Consultation
Whether you're remodeling your kitchen, installing new siding or taking on a variety of home improvement projects - we're here to help. A FREE in-home design consultation with a Sears expert is your first step in updating and improving your home.
Our design consultants, project experts and dedicated project coordinators are committed to providing you with the best information possible. Sears in-home consultants stretch across every corner of the country, guaranteeing that there's someone right down the street who can help you.
Here's an overview of what you can expect during your FREE in-home design consultation:
- Set up an appointment that fits your schedule. We'll arrive on time.
- Our in-home design consultants will bring product samples, photos of past work and a laptop to create virtual mock-ups for your specific project.
- We'll listen to you. Let us know your project expectations, budget and style.
- We'll discuss different brands and options to find exactly which ones meet your needs.
- Then the fun really begins. We'll take pictures of your current kitchen, windows, etc, and overlay images of the product options to show you what they'll actually look like in your home.
- At the end of the consultation, we'll provide you with an in-home estimate.
- If you're ready to move forward with the project, we'll hit the ground running.
At Sears, your satisfaction is guaranteed. We contract with local authorized installers to make sure you get the best service and installation possible. Ready to schedule your appointment?
Call today for your FREE In-Home Design Consultation.